A brilliant example of modern watchmaking up close and personal. Six stunning shots of some of the best Tourbillons in the business starting with
1. (top left) Greubel Forsey - Double Tourbillon 30º
2. (top right) Hublot - Fusion Tourbillon Vitrail
3. (mid leftt) IWC - The Portuguese Sidérale Scafusia
4. (mid right) Franck Muller - Giga Tourbillion
5. (bottom leftt) Girard Perregaux - Tourbillon Bi-Axial Titane DLC
6. (bottom right) Roger Dubuis - Excalibur Double Tourbillon Skeleton
Each section maticulously hand drawn by Marcus with graphite pencil on 250g 22x30” paper.
Each section is 8x7 “ creating a 17x24” image area.
“Tourbillions” is hand signed with the artists thumbprint in red wax,
Adding to your value is that a very limited run of prints totaling 30 will be created at actual size.